Brad Pike (520) 955-9055 - Guitar, Bass & Ukulele
>>> ALL LEVELS, ALL STYLES & ALL AGES
Hi! My name is Brad Pike. I am a Music Teacher with openings immediately available
for those currently seeking Private Music Lessons. Here is some info to help us get started:
- I have taught guitar for over 30 years and the best way to get started is simply by getting in touch with me to schedule your first FREE lesson.
- I am in St. George, Ut. & I Teach at Music Works.
I have a Bachelors Degree in Music Performance with an Emphasis on Guitar from
Utah State University where I was extremely fortunate to study under Prof. Mike Christiansen.
- I have taught, performed, composed and recorded music for over 30 years.
- Although there are exceptions, most students have one lesson each week for 30 minutes.
- If you are ready to have fun playing the guitar right away, you have come to the right place...
- Email me at - firstname.lastname@example.org, call me at 520-955-9055
- Please go to www.BradPikeMusic.com for more information.
The monthly rate is $80.00 and is due on or before the first lesson of each month. I offer various discounts we can discuss in your first lesson.